Position: Sales Executive
Number of recruitment: 01 people
This position is responsible for ensuring that the department attains its gross margin objectives and managing the business development and sales efforts of the sales department.
- Develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow ups, networking, prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, community involvement and all other means of developing business.
- Meet the weekly, monthly and annual sales goals for contract sales.
- Follow up and meet with leads
- Set up appointments with prospective clients to learn their needs or concerns and develop a proposal to meet those needs.
- Negotiate with the customer to secure the sale.
- Quote prices accurately, while completely ensuring customer understanding and satisfaction.
- Maintain customer contact lists and organize appointments and proposals.
- Follow up with the customer on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be proactive by contacting multiple new prospects on a daily basic
- Attend sales meetings and any other training programs as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Have experience and knowledge about IT is an advantage
III. Benefits and entitlements
- Working in a professional environment.
- Attractive salary and other treatment regime.
- The opportunity to communicate and personal development.
Please send Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail headers specify: name_apply for Sales Executive position
- The degree, certificate obtained in the process of learning, working
- CV (in English or Vietnamese)
- Apply Letter
Time for receiving documents to 30/09/2016
Or Register this job here.