Position: Sales Director
Number of recruitment: 01 people
This position is responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year.
- Developing and implementing the company’s sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Developing relationships with clients, partners
- Identifying, reporting and implementing on business opportunities in target markets
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Overseeing a sales team
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Keeping a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and utilising ideas where appropriate.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Working with other department on budgeting and planning.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Previous experience working as a sales director ideally for a similar organisation.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
- Professional in Strategic Sales, Account Management, and Sales Management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
III. Benefits and entitlements
- The professional and friendly working environment, operation procedures system clearly, many opportunities for advancement according to ability, friendly and sociable colleagues.
- Have the opportunity to participate in advanced training in and out of the Company.
- Conditional express yourself, develop relationships.
- Be active support by professional colleagues and managers.
- To benefit from modes: Salary, bonus
- Salary: Salary/ Salary position (allow by experience and qualifications) + Salary Commission (% of sales)
- Bonus: sales bonus, projects and special achievements bonus, rewards seniority ...
- Ensure full benefits for employees under labor law (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance,...).
- Stay holidays as prescribed by government
- Round 1: Preliminary Profile
- Round 2: Interviews with recruiters
Application documents include:
- The related degree, certificate
- CV (in English or Vietnamese)
- Apply Letter
Please send Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail headers specify: Name_Apply for “vacancies”
(For example: Tran Van A_ Apply for Sales Director)
Time for receiving documents to 15/02/2017
Or Register this job here.