Position: Developer Programmer
Number of recruitment: 02 people
This position is responsible to designs, develops, tests and implements software for clients to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Developing new software applications and software systems in partnership with business analysts and technical architects
- Upgrading existing software as the user organisation's needs change
- Localising software products for different target markets
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing ('debugging') errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the programme until it produces the correct results
- Working with trainers and technical writers to develop user support materials.
- Graduated with IT majors
- Ability to analyze, design software
- Competent in more than one programming language: C, C++ or Java
- A meticulous and logical mind
- Ability to understand clients' needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English or have the ability to read and understand English documents
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
III. Benefits and entitlements
- Working in a professional environment.
- Attractive salary and other treatment regime.
- The opportunity to communicate and personal development.
- Round 1: Preliminary Profile
- Round 2: Interviews with recruiters
Application documents include:
- The related degree, certificate
- CV (in English or Vietnamese)
- Apply Letter
Please send Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail headers specify: Name_Apply for “vacancies”
(For example: Tran Van A_ Apply for Developer Programmer)
Time for receiving documents to 31/10/2016
Or Register this job here.