Our suite of managed services, ranging from infrastructure to system and database administration, will allow you to focus on your company’s core competencies, whilst leaving everything related to your IT needs to us.
Our managed services are combination of Server OS management tasks which can be performed on either physical, container or VM operating system instances.
- Initial installation, configuration and security hardening of the server OS
- Management of administrator control access
- Real-time availability and performance monitoring of critical OS services or daemons
- Monitoring and trend analysis of disk usage levels
- Application of software upgrades, patches and service packs as approved by you
- Setup of backup process
- Resolution and recovery from OS failures
- Management of DHCP and DNS services
- Installation and management of Virus protection
- Remote management
- Support load balancing, clustering, etc...
All of our services can be managed on various selections of operating systems ranging from Microsoft Windows Servers, Linux, BSD and VMware.
We can also offer additional services which are defined on a number of hours of work depending on your needs as to ensure you only pay for what you need.
Pente’s System Administration Servics - professional and differences
- Single point of contact to facilitate your managed services need. Designated Technical Account Manager will be responsible for planning, reporting and escalation as per SLA
- Personalised and customised infrastruc-ture management solutions
- Immediate benefits which include cost savings and reduced capital expenditure
- Only pay for the support you need. Prepaid service based on agreed amount of effort
- 24X7 IT support
Pente’s Managed Services will help you save expenses of IT resources, you can safely focus on their core business while the network still ensure 24/24h.
Pente provides different service packages to meet all your demands.
- Standard Services
- Available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- Installation, configuration and deployment
- Patching of operating system software
- Upgrades of operating systems
- Security software, including firewall configuration
- Monitoring to ensure proper operation, including optimized performance, connectivity, and disk usage
- Coordination of upgrades, adds and changes to existing service configuration
- Cycle/restart servers or hosted services on customer request
- Extended Services
- Includes all functions and items in the standard package
- On-call, 24x7 response by system administrators for emergency events
- Custom alerts and monitoring of system performance for customers
- Coordination with customers to perform work during off hours, including weekends
- Priority processing of customer problem tickets
- Availability of extended vendor support
3. Hourly Consultation
- Available for application installation and configuration
- Advanced optimization
- Other activities outside the scope of the monthly support subscriptions
We guarantee to utilise our experience, resources and proven processes to provide you with high quality managed services that are customised according to your company’s requirements, so as to ensure that you will benefit from an effective outsourced solution.
Please contact us for more informations!